1) Close low-point drains under the trailer
2) Close all faucets in the trailer
3) Take water heater out of 'By-pass' mode
4) As stated above, make sure the hot water heater is 'Off'
5) Connect water supply and ensure controls are set correctly for city water supply (ie not in 'winterize' mode)
6) Turn on water supply and then open each faucet until the winterizing fluid is expelled and no more air in lines. Note that the hot water faucets will not produce clear water until the hot water tank is filled.
7) Once all faucets have been bled, turn on the hot water tank if desired.
Storing your RV or Boat for the season? Or maybe just a few weeks at a time? Here are some tips on keeping it in great shape while you are away:
Fuel Systems and Flushing your Outboard
Video courtesy of Boats.com
De-Winterizing Your RV Step by Step
Important Tips on Storing your RV
video courtesy of extraspace.com